INSIGHT TO 2020 BUDGET
by Professor Yeah Kim Leng
InterChamber Networking & After Work Session
Limited seats available!
RM 100 Members
RM 130 Non-members
- Red & White
- Irish Destilled Luck
- Belgium Craft Beverages
- Finger Foods
18:00 Budget 2020 Insights
19:00 After Work Session
Budget 2020 was tabled in Parliament on 11 October 2019. The theme for Budget 2020 is Spur Growth and Success Towards Shared Prosperity, which is in line with the country’s aim of becoming a highly-skilled, high-income nation and achieving its Shared Prosperity Vision 2030.
What does this mean for you and your business?
Join us in sharing key highlights and insights with our guest speaker from the economics perspectives!
Professor Kim Leng Yeah
- Professor of Economics & Director of Economic Studies Program at Jeffrey Cheah Institute on Southeast Asia (JCI) at Sunway University.
- Currently the Deputy President of the Malaysian Economic Association (MEA)
- Trustee of the Malaysian Tax Research Foundation (MTRF)
- Member of the National Consumer Advisory Council at the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs
- One of the two external members appointed to Bank Negara Malaysia’s Monetary Policy Committee in April 2015.
- With the country’s first credit rating agency for 20 years
- Previous Senior Analyst at the Institute of Strategic and International Studies Malaysia
- MBA and PhD in Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Hawaii, USA
- Bachelor of Science, Agriculture Universiti Putra Malaysia