INVITATION TO MBLBC NEW YEAR PARTY
On behalf of the Malaysia Belgium Luxemburg Business Council (MBLBC), I would like to extend a warm invitation to you to attend the MBLBC New Year Party taking place at Double Tree by Hilton, Kuala Lumpur.
6.45pm Registration and proceed to snap photo at photo booth
7.00pm Guests enter to the room
7.05pm Welcome Speech by MBLBC’s President, Mr Daniel Pans.
7.15pm Dinner commence and followed by Performer Part I : Sophie Messina – vocals and Ee Jeng Hin – pianist.
8.00pm MBLBC’s Chairman – Tan Sri Vincent Tan – Berjaya Group, MY PERSONAL STORY
8.45pm Performance Part II : Sophie Messina – vocals and Ee Jeng Hin – pianist.
9.30pm Dinner end
YOU ARE INVITED!
Malaysia Expatriate Talent Service Centre (MYXpats), subsidiary of Talent Corporation Malaysia, cordially invites you to
LAUNCH OF NEW MYXPATS CENTRE LEVEL 4
The MYXpats Centre is run by TalentCorp together with the Immigration Department of Malaysia (JIM) and overseen by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MOHA)
The Centre brings together multiple resources under one roof, in one location to facilitate in delivery of services to employers and expatriates.
The Current Situation in the Labour Market for both Foreigners and Returning Malaysians
Join us this 22 February as we discuss the labor market for foreigners and returning Malaysians. Get in-depth insight from Mr. Sivakumeren, the Executive Director of MYXpats Service Centre as he shares his knowledge and experience in developing the platform for sourcing and managing expatriates in the Malaysian employment market. With extensive experience in handling foreign talent and services, this would be a great opportunity for members to gain greater insight into the latest updates on Malaysian labor market for foreigners in Malaysia.
INSIGHT TO 2020 BUDGET
by Professor Yeah Kim Leng
InterChamber Networking & After Work Session
Limited seats available!
RM 100 Members
RM 130 Non-members
- Red & White
- Irish Destilled Luck
- Belgium Craft Beverages
- Finger Foods
18:00 Budget 2020 Insights
19:00 After Work Session
Budget 2020 was tabled in Parliament on 11 October 2019. The theme for Budget 2020 is Spur Growth and Success Towards Shared Prosperity, which is in line with the country’s aim of becoming a highly-skilled, high-income nation and achieving its Shared Prosperity Vision 2030.
What does this mean for you and your business?
Join us in sharing key highlights and insights with our guest speaker from the economics perspectives!
Professor Kim Leng Yeah
- Professor of Economics & Director of Economic Studies Program at Jeffrey Cheah Institute on Southeast Asia (JCI) at Sunway University.
- Currently the Deputy President of the Malaysian Economic Association (MEA)
- Trustee of the Malaysian Tax Research Foundation (MTRF)
- Member of the National Consumer Advisory Council at the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs
- One of the two external members appointed to Bank Negara Malaysia’s Monetary Policy Committee in April 2015.
- With the country’s first credit rating agency for 20 years
- Previous Senior Analyst at the Institute of Strategic and International Studies Malaysia
- MBA and PhD in Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Hawaii, USA
- Bachelor of Science, Agriculture Universiti Putra Malaysia